Wednesday 24 June 2015

None Wargaming Stuff

These last few months have been really hectic! I moved house with my mam and sister around 7 weeks ago and it knocked me a little but I am certainly trying to get this blog back on track.

Other good things include a lot of rain and Sunderland escaping from relegation. On the other hand, Rangers didn't get promoted but there's always next season!

I'm also very close to making an order with Liberation Miniatures for some insurgent types to act as my paramilitaries. I'm thinking some balaclava wearing types and some coco clothed types.

Until next time,
Cheers,
Sean.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean

    I've been sorting my figures today and have some spare Lib.Mins. Let me know types and numbers you are looking for and I'll do what I can.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete