Friday 5 June 2015

Background: The post master himself.

I just thought I'd make a short post about why I decided to do such a blog.

It all started two years ago when I came across winterof79. A blog that I highly recommend! It's background and stories inspired me. That was 2013.

2014 came around and my mental health deteriorated badly and I wound up in a psychiatric hospital for 7 weeks (Feb-April) I was then discharged. 

A few months later I was back in and spent 3 months in there. I have no bad memories of the place. I started a story about the Scottish Republican Army lying in wait for a British Patrol near the border.

This blog, and my other blogs for that matter, have helped me stay on the straight and narrow.

2 comments:

  1. Very brave post Sean. I appreciate you sharing such an intensely personal event.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete